42U Cabinet Enclosure Server Rack 600 X 800 (uncoupled)
- 42U Standalone Rack 600 X 800
- Ideal Server Rack for Rackmountable Switches, Blade Switches, NAS and UPS Systems
- 42U (W x D) W600mm x D800mm
- 1000mm deep is ideal for Servers, SNMP Switches with deeper design criteria
- Universal 19" design supports leading Server vendors including IBM, Dell, HP, Sun and Apple
- Superior dynamode and static load performance for heavier equipment loads
- Useful design features including front U numbering, multiple cable entry points and left/right door placement
- Totally secure with front and side panels with special, high quality locks with mesh door
- Bundled accessories include FREE: Castors, Jacking Feet, Cage Nuts and Bolts.
- Contemporary, sleek appearance, Strong frame structure
- Multiple vendor equipment compatibility
- Full line of accessories & a Family of sizes and styles
he customizable 42U rack is configured to be compatible with almost all server manufacturer’s equipment including: Dell, HP / Compaq, IBM, and Sun. 42U Racks feature a symmetrical frame to allow enclosures to be bayed in space-saving layouts, including side-by-side, one in front of another, in a corner, in U or T arrangements, all without the need for an expensive intermediate frame.
The 16-fold frame design allows for the integrated channel above-the-joint on the horizontal frame section, which prevents liquid from collecting on the gasket and from penetrating the door or side panel when opened. The frame system provides multiple internal surfaces and points for mounting equipment and accessories. The top panel of the 42U Rack is secured with the standard eye-bolts. Whether you require a top panel for cable entry or for ventilation, it can be quickly replaced by loosening 4 screws. This stable, static design permits use of roof-mounted cooling units. An integrated water/dust protection lip protects the gasket roof configurations.
|Rack Height||42 U-Track|