Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e - 10.5”(4GB RAM, 64GB ROM) 13MP + 8MP Selfie, LTE
- Android 9.0 Operating system
- 10.5" screen with 2560 x 1600 resolution
- 64GB ROM AND 4GB RAM
- Quad Speakers Sound by AKG
- Dolby Atmos sound effect
- 64bit Octa-core processor
- Adaptive Fast Charging
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 7,040 mAh Battery
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is the successor to last year's Galaxy Tab S4 but is positioned differently; it's a similar approach to that of the Galaxy S10e which offers most of what its more expensive S10-series siblings do, but at a lower price.
- In the case of the Galaxy Tab S5e, Samsung has retained the high-resolution screen and premium design of the Galaxy Tab S4, but has gone with a less powerful mid-range processor, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 670. Furthermore, just one configuration is available, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The only option buyers have is between the Wi-Fi and LTE variants.
- Processor aside, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e looks good, is built well, and has a good set of specifications for a tablet. The front features slim borders around the 10.5-inch QHD-resolution AMOLED screen, with just the front camera breaking the stark, featureless look. The tablet has a metal unibody and is just 5.5mm thick.
- Despite its size, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e weighs just 400g, making it lighter and slimmer than the Apple iPad Air (2019), with a screen of the same size and roughly the same resolution.
- The back of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e also tries to be minimalist in design, although its antenna lines do break the starkness of the metal back.
- Just like on iPads, the Samsung logo is reflective, and the single rear camera is in the top-left corner, although the sensor sits in a larger housing and sticks out slightly.
- Charging is through a USB Type-C port at the bottom, while the power and volume buttons are on the right side.
|Warranty Type||Nigerian Warranty|
|Warranty Tenure||24 Months|