Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900U, 12GB Ram, 512GB Rom
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Memory: 12GB
- Storage: 512GB
- MicroSD storage: None
- Screen size: 4.6 inches (folded), 7.3 inches (unfolded)
- Resolution: 1680 x 720 (folded), 2152 x 1536 (unfolded)
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 4,380mAh (LTE model), 4,235mAh (5G model)
- Size: 160.9 x 62.9 x 17 mm (folded), 160.9 x 117.9 x 7.5 mm (unfolded)
- Weight: 263g (9.28oz)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
Design and display
- Featuring an Infinity Flex display, the Samsung Galaxy Fold goes from a 4.6-inch display for phone mode and folds out to reveal a separate 7.3-inch display on the inside. Don’t worry, Samsung hasn’t emphasized the large screen experience over the small screen, as the Fold has also been designed to be comfortable to hold when folded. The 7.3-inch Infinity Flex Dynamic AMOLED display has a resolution of 2152 × 1536 pixels, while the smaller Super AMOLED 4.6-inch display has a resolution of 1680 x 720 pixels. Camera
- With all the innovation in design, it would be fair to give Samsung some slack on the camera front. But you needn’t do so — the Korean company has pulled out all the stops, adding six camera lenses to the Galaxy Fold.
- You’ll find the first camera lens on the cover, above the 4.6-inch Super AMOLED front display. It’s a 10-megapixel selfie lens with an aperture of f/2.2, and a field-of-view (FOV) of 80-degrees. You’ll find three more impressive lenses are around the back of the device though.
- The first is a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with an aperture of f/2.2 and an FOV of 123-degrees. Next comes a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens with Super Speed Dual Pixel autofocus, optical image stabilization (OIS), a variable aperture of f/1.5 and f/2.2, and an FOV of 77 degrees. The final lens is a 12-megapixel telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom, phase-detect autofocus (PDAF), OIS, and an aperture of f/2.4
- We’ve not forgotten the final two lenses though. Open the Galaxy Fold up and you’ll find two more selfie cameras looking out at you from the device’s odd notch. The main lens is a 10-megapixel lens with an aperture of f/2.2, and a wide FOV of 80-degrees. The second lens is an 8-megapixel depth-sensing lens with an aperture of f/1.9, and a wide-angle FOV of 85-degrees.
- All of this comes with Samsung’s now usual bevy of A.I.-powered extras, including the Scene Optimizer and the Flaw Detection that can tell you if someone blinked or moved suddenly. Video capabilities are also impressive, with the ability to record 4K UHD footage at 60 frames-per-second (fps) and super slow-motion video at 960 fps.
|Warranty Type||International Warranty|
|Warranty Tenure||12 Months|