Maneater - Nintendo Switch
Availability: In stock
Experience the ultimate power fantasy as the apex predator of the seas - a terrifying SHARK! Maneater is a Single-Player Action RPG, set in the unforgiving waters of the Gulf Coast. Fight to survive in the open ocean, with danger lurking at every depth. Your only tools are your wits, your jaws, and an uncanny ability to evolve as you feed. The highly acclaimed ShaRkPG is now on Nintendo Switch! For the first time ever, the open waters of Port Clovis have evolved to go portable. Whether you’re on the go or in your home, you now can eat, explore, and evolve your way to the top of the food chain and become the Apex Predator of the ocean! Also includes the Tiger Shark Evolution! The Tiger Shark is often called the 'garbage disposal of the sea.' Appropriately enough, this evolution allows you to digest nearly anything, increasing your ability to gain vital nutrients from all varieties of prey.
Maneater - Nintendo Switch is available to buy in increments of 1Email
Delivery & Return
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
Same Day Delivery
Lagos Orders Only
Interest Free Finance
Safe with Our Payment
- Eat, explore, and evolve in an open world action RPG
- Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare Shark loot to evolve past what nature intended
- Explore 7 large regions, including bayous of the Gulf Coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean, and more - experience a living world with a full day/night cycle
- Unlock and equip various evolutions that improve and enhance your Shark as you progress through the campaign
- Hunter parties and bounty system - The humans fight back, with the battle against various types of hunters ranging from small skiffs all the way up to the Coast Guard
Write Your Own Review