Lenovo ThinkPad L560 -15.6" Intel Core i5 4GB RAM
- Display Size Technology: 15.6" LEDbacklight 1366 x 768) HD Display,
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) 6200U (2.3 GHz-2.8 GHz, 3 MB Cache)
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3L (1 x 4 GB)
- Hard Drive: 500 GB HDD 7200 rpm
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520,
- Wireless Type: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- OS: Windows 10 Home Pro
- Warranty: 1 Years Warranty
The Intel Core i5-6200U is an ULV (ultra low voltage) dual-core SoC based on the Skylake architecture and has been launched in September 2015. The CPU can be found in ultrabooks as well as normal notebooks. In addition to two CPU cores with Hyper-Threading clocked at 2.3 - 2.8 GHz (2 cores: max. 2.7 GHz), the chip also integrates an HD Graphics 520 GPU and a dual-channel DDR4-2133/DDR3L-1600 memory controller. The SoC is manufactured using a 14 nm process with FinFET transistors.
According to the specified clock rates and the improved architecture, the Core i5-6200U should perform just slightly below the former (Broadwell, 15 W). Thus, the CPU has sufficient power for office and multimedia purposes as well as more demanding applications and multitasking.
|Software||Windows 10 Pro|