This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
How do I search for products?
Click on the category name at the top of the homepage to view the products we have within those categories. You can also use the search bar located at the top of our homepage to find your preferred products.
How do I place an order on your website?
Once you have found your preferred product, just follow the steps below:
• Select the product and then click on ‘buy this now’, to add this product into your cart.
• Click on the ‘proceed to checkout’ tab to complete your order process
• At checkout, you will need to fill in your personal details and shipping address if you are a new customer.
• Click on your preferred payment option before clicking the ‘Place order’ button
If you encounter any problems while placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us on 0808 753 9599/0902 160 9165 or email us at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+
How do you certify Used Product?
Obiwezy.com ensures that all used deals sold are properly checked by our engineers and all phones have be subjected to various test providing the best warranty assurance of 14days for mobile phones and 1month for Laptops
How do I register?
Kindly click on the account tab located at the top right end of our homepage.
A pop-up screen provides you with the option to, login if you are an existing customer or register as a new customer either by filling the form with some personal information. After updating the required fields, click on the submit tab to create your account.
How can I sell my products on your website?
All interested companies can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I cannot find my particular product on obiwezy.com?
If we do not currently have your particular item, please inform us (contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call us on 0808 753 9599/0902 160 9165) as we are always looking to broaden our product selection and keep our customers satisfied. However, we have a variety of other products that are similar to what you want.
Can you deliver to me outside Lagos?
Yes, obiwezy.com delivers product to customers anywhere in Nigeria; but for delivery outside Lagos no Pay on Delivery Platform.
When will I get my product after I place an order (delivery period)?
For delivery within Lagos, standard timeline is 1-2 days to your preferred address and for locations outside Lagos the standard time is 1-4 days to pick up point. As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will be notified either through phone call, text message or an email
Do you have an office address?
Yes we do. For all swap dealings and pick up customers.
My items haven't arrived yet. What can I do?
If you haven’t received your items after the 5th day, kindly contact us on 0808 753 9599/0902 160 9165 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I make payment?
Obiwezy.com has two payment options to choose from: Pay on Delivery or prepay via local and international Mastercard, VISA and Interswitch Verve cards. When you place your order on our website, these options are displayed and you can choose an option that is suitable for you.
Do you offer payments in installment?
This platform is not available for now
Are your prices negotiable?
Our prices have already been discounted to make them as competitive as possible. The prices are not negotiable.
Will my card details be safe?
Yes, we use 'Secure Socket Layer' (SSL) technology to encrypt your payment card to ensure your details are safe.
Why has my card been declined?
There can been several reasons why your card has been refused such as the use of a wrong PIN. For further details, please contact your card issuer.
Why am I having trouble placing items in the cart?
It could be the security settings of your browser. Please follow the steps below:
For Internet Explorer 6 or 7:
- Click Tools.
- In the drop down selection menu, select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the "Security level for this zone" and adjust it to custom level.
- Scroll down the settings to the scripting box.
- Select "Enable" in the Active Scripting and Scripting of Java Applets box
- Click OK.
- Click Internet Options and then OK again to accept the settings.
- Click Tools.
- In the drop down selection menu, select Settings.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click OK.
- On the web browser menu click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" and select "Settings".
- In the "Settings" section click on the "Show advanced settings..."
- Under the the "Privacy" click on the "Content settings...".
- Click on the "OK" button to close it.
- Close the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Reload this page" button of the web browser to refresh the page and continue shopping.
What is your returns policy?
We currently have a returns policy of 14 days from the date of delivery to return the product(s) either for defects or change in taste or a wrong product delivery. If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive, you can request for a refund as long as it meets our conditions.