HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M775Z Printer
- Print Speed Black: Normal: Normal: Up to 30 ppm Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- First Page out (Ready) Black: Black As fast as 10.5 sec
- First Page out (Rready) Color: As fast as 22 sec
- Resolution (Black): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Resolution (Color): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Monthly duty cycle): Up to 120,000 pages Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2500 to 7500 HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Processor Speed: 800 MHz
- Print Languages: XPS, HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5c; HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7)
|Memory Card Printing||No|
|Max Paper Size||A3, A4, Photograph, Letter|
|Print Quality||600 dpi or Less|