Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch 1.6GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 128GB SSD 8GB Ram - Touch ID - 2019 Edition
- Screen Resolution: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- Max Screen Resolution: 1440 by 900 pixels
- Processor: 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, with 4MB L3 cache
- RAM: 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 128GGB PCIe-based SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports:Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging; DisplayPort; Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s); USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Dvd r/w: No
Up to 12 hours of battery life. Power through your whole day.
Thanks to compact SSD storage in MacBook Air, there’s plenty of room for a big battery. Working together with the power-efficient fifth-generation Intel Core architecture, this battery can post some impressive numbers. MacBook Air gets up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge. That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.4
Includes Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Mail, Messages, FaceTime, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Safari, Maps, Spotlight, iTunes, App Store, iBooks and more.